- This event has passed.
Lower Portals Hike
Join us as we enjoy the last of the warm weather as we head to the swimming holes of the lower portals.
Located 1 hour 45min drive from Brisbane, this 7.5km hike is has moderate to steep grading and at times becomes quite challenging.
It mainly consists of walking up and down ridges before it comes to the small stream containing the Lower Portals. It takes approximately 3 hours return from the carpark on Lower Portals Rd.
– 1 Hour 45 Mins from Brisbane
– 3 Hour (7.5km) Hike
– Moderate level of fitness required
– Carpooling options available from Greenslopes Busway
– Meeting at the Lower Portals Carpark at 9.30am (if you are meeting us there)
– Meeting at Barnes Place (Greenslopes busway) for a 7:30am departure (for those wishing or can offer carpools)