- This event has passed.
Mt Tibberoowuccum hike
Join us for our first post-Covid hike and enjoy the sunset from a little known mountain within the Glass House Mountains National Park.
Mount Tibberoowuccum is about an hour’s drive from Brisbane.
This short but sweet hike is only 2km long and has an easy but steep accent up 220m summit to get those calves burning.
The peak offers spectacular views over towards Mt Tibrogargan and inland over the fruit orchards of the Sunshine Coast.
We will be at the top of the mountain to enjoy the sunset before heading back down the mountain and stopping on the way back for an optional casual dinner.
– Meet at 3.30pm.
– Park at “Orchard Drive, Beerburrum” this is located not far after the Mt Tibrogargan car park along Marshs Road.
– Hike is expected to take around 1.5 hours from start to finish and will allow plenty of time to rest and take photos at the summit.
– Make sure to bring water and have a light snack before the walk.
– If you prefer you can park in the Mt Tibrogargan car park- This will add 300m onto the hike.
– Optional casual dinner after the hike on the way back to Brisbane.
– A moderate fitness level is required for this hike.
– Car pooling options may be available.