Bring your bike or grab a Lime scooter and take in the full city sights alongside the meandering Brisbane River on Saturday morning. We'll meet at the Teneriffe ferry terminal and
Bring your bike or grab a Lime scooter and take in the full city sights alongside the meandering Brisbane River on Saturday morning.
We’ll meet at the Teneriffe ferry terminal and ride to the Davies Park Market in West End for a coffee and delicious breakfast while listening to live music.
We can then decide to head back or go somewhere else for a ride.
If you’re not into riding, feel free to just meet us at the markets for breakfast at 9am.
TOM SOCIAL KEY EVENT DETAILS
- Meet us at the Teneriffe CityCat Terminal on Commercial Road at 8.20am for an 8.30am start.
- If you don’t have a bike you can hire a CityCycle bike for about $4 or depending on availability grab a Lime scooter. Make sure you join online before the ride.
- You don’t have to be a professional cyclist to ride with us, we’ll just pace the ride as a group.
- We should be at the West End markets at Davies Park by around 9am.
- If you have not been for a bike ride along the river yet, you should definitely give it a go.
- Please message organiser Todd Saunders on 0400 126 054 if you can’t make it.
- This is a weather permitting event – participants will be advised if the ride will be cancelled due to rain.
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 10:30 am
152 Commercial Road, Teneriffe
Todd Saunders0400126054 firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket booking information
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now