Bring your bike or grab a CityCyle and take in the full city sights alongside the meandering Brisbane River on a winter Saturday morning. The pace will depend on the group,
Bring your bike or grab a CityCyle and take in the full city sights alongside the meandering Brisbane River on a winter Saturday morning.
The pace will depend on the group, however, will most likely be ‘leisurely’.
While the route is flexible, our favourite is from Teneriffe to Toowong along the Brisbane River. This ride is about 12km each way and is mostly off-road and flat.
We’ll most likely stop for a coffee and breaky at a cafe either at South Bank or along the way.
TOM SOCIAL KEY EVENT DETAILS
- Meet us at the Teneriffe CityCat Terminal on Commercial Road at 7.45am for an 8am start.
- If you don’t have a bike you can hire a CityCycle bike for about $4. Make sure you join online before the ride: https://abo-brisbane.cyclocity.fr/
- You don’t have to be a professional cyclist to ride with us, we’ll just pace the ride as a group.
- Our favourite route is 24km round trip and with a stop for breaky, could take around 2.5 hours.
- If you have not been for a bike ride along the river yet, you should definitely give it a go.
- Please message organiser Todd Saunders on 0400 126 054 if you need to pull out at last minute.
- Bring cash if you’d like a coffee or breaky during the ride.
- This is a weather permitting event – participants will be advised if the ride will be cancelled due to rain.
Tom Social Management
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket booking information
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now