We are heading to Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland to hike through rainforest, chase a waterfall, taste some local wine and enjoy lunch on Sunday, November 18. We
We are heading to Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterland to hike through rainforest, chase a waterfall, taste some local wine and enjoy lunch on Sunday, November 18.
We are first meeting at the Dapsang Drive Car Park at 10am for a hike through rainforest to Curtis Falls as part of the Tamborine National Park.
After the quick hike, we’ll then head off just down the road for some wine and cheese tasting at Witches Falls Winery. Wine tasting here starts from $6.
Once we have whet our appetite, we will be ready for lunch. We have locked in a Tamborine favourite for lunch – Clancy’s Irish Bar and Restaurant. Think hearty Irish and British meals.
After lunch we can decide as a group whether we explore a bit more, take on another hike or head home.
TOM SOCIAL KEY EVENT DETAILS
- Meet at Dapsang Drive Car Park, Eagle Heights at 10am for our walk to Curtis Falls.
- The drive to Brisbane is about 1 hour (depending on traffic).
- After the walk, we’re heading to Witches Falls Winery for wine and cheese tasting.
- Lunch is booked for Clancy’s Irish Bar and Restaurant at 12.30pm.
- Car pooling options are available.
- Contact organiser, Todd Saunders on 0400 126 054 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Tom Social Members Code applies at this event.
FIRST TOM SOCIAL EVENT?
This is a recommended first-time event. If this is your first Tom Social event we will be in contact with you after you RSVP to ensure we can easily meet and introduce you to other members at event.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Curtis Falls Car Park
18 Dapsang Dr, Eagle Heights QLD 4271
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket booking information
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now