In Tom Social's first hike, we are heading to Mount Ngungun in the Sunshine Coast's Glasshouse Mountains to take in the stunning clear Winter views of the coast. We are leaving
In Tom Social’s first hike, we are heading to Mount Ngungun in the Sunshine Coast’s Glasshouse Mountains to take in the stunning clear Winter views of the coast.
We are leaving Belise Apartments in Fortitude Valley at 8.30am sharp, driving up and planning to arrive at Mt Ngungun by 9.45am.
Members can meet us at Belise for car pool arrangements or to drive up with us or can simply meet us at the base of the mountain.
Ngungun’s popularity means there will be a fair few people around and parking can be tricky.
The hike is an easy one and perfect for beginners. It takes about 30-35 minutes to reach the top where you’ll get to see some amazing views at the lookout. There’s also a cool cave to check out on the way up.
After the climb, we’ll head to Glasshouse Tavern just down the road for lunch and a drink from around 11.30am.
Tom Social key event details
- First Tom Social hike is at the stunning Mount Ngungun, about a 1hr drive from Brisbane is good traffic.
- Hike is perfect for beginners and consists of mostly steps and pathways (no vertical climbing).
- Car pool options are available from Fortitude Valley.
- Meet us at Belise Apartments by 8.30am or at the Mount Ngungun base sign by 9.45am.
- Make sure you wear closed-in shoes and bring a water bottle and sun protection.
- Parking can be difficult on weekends so you may have to park down the road from the base.
- Event coordinator is Todd Saunders who can be contacted on 0400126054 if you have any questions or need to change your RSVP at the last minute.
- Tom Social Members Code applies at this event.
First Tom Social event?
If this is your first Tom Social event we will be in contact with you once you RSVP to ensure we can easily meet you and introduce you to the group.
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Mount Ngungun, Fullertons Rd, Glass House Mountains
Todd SaundersClub Coordinator0400126054 firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket booking information
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now