Celebrate all things delicious at our special Easter party at Eat Street Northshore on Saturday, April 13. We have booked a private function area by the river to have
Celebrate all things delicious at our special Easter party at Eat Street Northshore on Saturday, April 13.
We have booked a private function area by the river to have drinks, go and grab delicious food and enjoy the lively atmosphere of Eat Street.
HammoReach is booked from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
We’ll have some share food to try, however, we recommend arriving early and having a look around to see all the amazing foods.
If you have never been before, you definitely do not want to miss this event.
Entry to the markets is $3.
KEY EVENT INFO
- Meet us at the HammoReach room (in the corner closest to the Gateway Bridge) at 7.30pm.
- We recommend arriving at the markets earlier to check out all the food on offer and grab a drink.
- Function hire and some share food is covered, however, cost to get into Eat Street is $3
- Parking can be a challenge so allow plenty of time or catch the CityCat
- Space in the function area is limited so make sure you RSVP to secure your spot
- New members are encouraged to attend this event (organisers will meet you and introduce you to others)
- Contact organiser Todd Saunders on 0400126054 if you have questions about this event.
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Eat Street Northshore
221D MacArthur Ave, Hamilton QLD 4007
Todd Saunders0400126054 firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket booking information
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now