Join us at Australia's largest French festival at South Bank on Saturday, July 7 from 12pm. More than 50 stalls will showcase the very best of France from delicious cuisine and
Join us at Australia’s largest French festival at South Bank on Saturday, July 7 from 12pm.
More than 50 stalls will showcase the very best of France from delicious cuisine and wine to fashion and travel.
Some of the food you can expect to indulge in includes: French cheese, crepes, croissants, pastries, tarts, macarons, baguettes and lots more.
There will also be plenty of entertainment throughout the afternoon including live music, cabaret can-can dancers, a fashion show and champagne sabering demonstrations.
We’ll try our hardest to secure a spot for the group and let all attendees know where we are by text message so you easily join us.
Tickets are $10 entry at the gate.
TOM SOCIAL KEY EVENT DETAILS
- Immerse yourself in all things French at Brisbane’s French Festival.
- Tickets cost $10 per person at the gate.
- We will try and secure a group spot to sit and hang out from 12pm to 3pm on Saturday.
- Please RSVP below so we know you are coming and can let you know where to find us.
- Contact Tom Social on Facebook or Todd Saunders on 0400 126 054 if you have any questions.
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
South Bank Cultural Forecourt
South Bank Cultural Forecourt, South Bank, Brisbane
Tom Social Management
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now
Ticket booking information
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now