Irish cooking class
Tom Social is celebrating St Patrick’s Day with an exclusive Irish cooking class to be sure, to be sure!
Roll up to Kitchen Confidence in Fortitude Valley, grab a drink from the bar and get set to learn how to cook like a true Irishman. Get a Guiness – I dare ya!
You’ll prepare a five-course extravaganza as good as a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow before sitting down and enjoying the feast with a group dinner.
You don’t have to have any cooking skills to take part as you can simply learn as you go.
To go full Irish – we are asking all participants to wear green on the night (just a green shirt, hat or go all out).
Cooking kicks off at 6.30pm, so it’s best to arrive a little earlier.
Tickets are $75 (Tom Social will cover payment fees).
Due to the kitchen having limited space, there will be limited tickets available.
- Irish Hearty Beef And Guinness Soup
- Irish Potato, Cheese And Onion Pull Apart Bread
- Irish Bacon, Cabbage And Cheese Pies
- Irish Lamb Stew Topped With Herb And Buttered Potatoes
- Dessert – Irish Apple Crumble and Caramel Cake With Bailey’s Custard (DROOL!)