Bunya Mountains Winter Escape
Nestled in a spectacular wildness wonderland, the Bunya Mountains is the perfect winter escape from Brisbane
Join Tom Social on our special long weekend getaway to the pristine Bunya rainforest, staying in a private timber chalet complete with log fire places, hot showers and fully catered breakfasts and dinners.
Relax and unwind, spend time getting to know other members and enjoy a range of fun group activities.
About Bunya Mountains
- 3 hours’ drive from Brisbane
- Sub tropical rainforest in high elevation
- World’s largest forest of bunya pines
- 2 nights (Friday to Sunday July 31 – August 2)
- Timber chalet with eight bedrooms, six bathrooms, two kitchens and rainforest views.
- Single beds with electric blankets
- Home cooked breakfasts, dinners, desserts, pod coffee and snacks included.
- Bush walking in the stunning national park
- Bird and wallaby feeding
- Wade’s murder mystery night with three-course dinner
- Board games by the log fire
- Group meals
- Todd’s campfire confessions (back by popular demand)
- Pool and table tennis
Early bird discount – book before June 10 to receive a 20% discount.
Early bird prices: $116 (members) / $132 (non members)
Normal pricing: $145 pp for members / $165 pp for non members
Can I come just for one night?
Yes, we can arrange this, however, we strongly recommend attending both nights to really enjoy an escape from the city.
How will the bedding arrangements be made?
Bedding arrangements will be decided closer to the event and dependent on things like booking dates and those booking together.
Can I get a refund if I can no longer come?
Refunds may be issued if your ticket can be resold to another member.
What do I need to bring?
Bed sheets, walking shoes and drinks. We’ll provide a full info pack to attendees.
Will special dietary requirements be considered?
Yes, we’ll be in contact and try our best to cater for everyone’s dietary requirements.
Is there car pooling available?
Tom Social will put together a car pooling arrangement so people can travel together.
Will I need to take time off work?
We recommend taking Friday off work to maximise the weekend, however, if you leave Brisbane at 4pm, you should arrive by 7pm (in time for dinner).
Is it cheaper for couples?
No, we’ve kept prices as low as possible so everyone can afford to attend.
Can I invite friends?
Yes, non-members are allowed to attend as long as they fit the Tom Social potential members criteria.
I’m new to Tom Social, will I feel left out?
Not at all. In fact, this event is perfect for new members to get to know others and form friendships within the group.
Got more questions? Email us now: email@example.com.